Archdiocese of Glasgow, Scotland

Legion of Mary Anniversary Mass

September 3, 2011 by  
Filed under Church Archives

The Legion of Mary 90th Anniversary Mass was held on Wed 7th September at  7pm  in St Simon’s.

The first meeting of the Legion of Mary outside of Ireland was held in St Simon’s Presbytery in 1929.  At that time it was known as St Peter’s and referred to locally as “the Bridge St church”.

Comments are closed.