Archdiocese of Glasgow, Scotland

CATHOLIC CHURCH IN PARTICK 1858 – 2008

September 11, 2013 by  
Filed under Church Archives

This is a history of the origins of St Peter’s and St Simon’s (which was the original St Peter’s) with references to the church at Partickhill Rd (now the Marist House) and to the Convent Chapel of the Sisters of Notre Dame at Dowanhill.

Comments are closed.